Browsing All Posts published on »October 3rd, 2008«

Obama's tax plan doesn't hurt small business (Update #2)

October 3, 2008

100

UPDATE: Marc in the comments made a point about sole proprietorships with employees that I’d like to address as well. Barack Obama wants to reduce taxes for roughly 95% of the United States while raising taxes on the other 5% – those making more than $200,000 per year. John McCain wants to lower taxes on […]